Customer Service: Claims and Quotes
West Coast Truck Insurance Agency strives to streamline all of your insurance needs. As an insurance broker, we do not process claims ourselves, but we'd be happy to forward your requests directly to your insurance provider!
Report a Claim
To start the claims process, we will need the following information:
- Policyholder information: Name of insured, address, phone number, e-mail and policy number
- Description of loss: Time and date of loss, location of incident, detailed description of damages
- Vehicle information (for traffic accidents only): Current location of vehicle, owner information, driver information, type of car (year, make and model), license plate number
- Authority notification: Please note all authorities notified (fire dept., police, etc.)
- Report information: Report author, title (if any), date
- Additional comments: Is there anything else you think we should know? (Injuries, witnesses, etc.)
Please send your claims information to:
Or use our online contact form.
Get a Quote
We are happy to provide you with a price quote, as well as a detailed analysis of all your insurance needs. Please contact our specialists today for a non-binding consultation.
To get a quote, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 661-723-0106 or use our online contact form.