Customer Service: Claims and Quotes
West Coast Truck Insurance Agency strives to streamline all of your insurance needs. As an insurance broker, we do not process claims ourselves, but we'd be happy to forward your requests directly to your insurance provider!
Report a Claim
To start the claims process, we will need the following information:
- Policyholder information: Name of insured, address, phone number, e-mail and policy number
- Description of loss: Time and date of loss, location of incident, detailed description of damages
- Vehicle information (for traffic accidents only): Current location of vehicle, owner information, driver information, type of car (year, make and model), license plate number
- Authority notification: Please note all authorities notified (fire dept., police, etc.)
- Report information: Report author, title (if any), date
- Additional comments: Is there anything else you think we should know? (Injuries, witnesses, etc.)
Please send your claims information to:
West Coast Truck Insurance
1206 W AVE J STE 204
LANCASTER, CA 93534
Or use our online contact form.